Secret Speakers and the Search for Selador's Gate


This is a great book for teens and parents who love fantasy and adventure. I found that it is as good as the Harry Potter and the Twilight series. K.S.R. Kingworth is a fantastic storyteller and  will have you flipping pages fast and furious to see what will happen next. I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek almost a year ago and I was intrigued by the first page on til the end. 

I suggest you go to Amazon.com  and buying it now, it is well worth the money. If you have kids they will read it once or twice and they will pass it down to their children when the time comes.   

2 comments:

Karey said...

How did you put that Amazon widet up on your site, Melia? I need to put one on the Secret Speakers website :)

Melia said...

I used my Amazon Associates account.