Almost the Weekend!

Not Soon Enough!

I have to say this week has seemed a lot longer than it really was. I had a few meltdowns from the daughter, I'll let you guess which one, which were bigger than they should have been over things that are really not important. I am kind of lucky in that all I have to do is force myself to step back and let them run their course as once the meltdown is over she eventually calms back down. I understand this is because she is tired as when I was her age I did the same thing around the same time or times of day. The ones I hate the most are the ones she has in the morning before going to school and just like my mom always said to me I say to her.."Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed?"

I am glad tomorrow that even if it is only an hour or so I will get to sleep in and not have to worry about getting anyone anywhere anytime in the morning. I like the peace and quiet on the weekdays that I get for a total of about two hours and fifty minutes but I do so look forward to the weekends when I can sleep in if I so choose.

No comments: