Wowzer...

I just told my youngest daughter that she could go take a nap and she went to her room. i love it that she has been taking a nap almost every single day since school started. The thing is that she becomes really tired when she has to get up every morning around seven and then have to pay attention in class that takes a lot out of a four year old.


As I wait for the other two to get out of school

I am searching for my college and grad school transcripts which I am unable to find and will have to send a request to both universities so that I can finish getting stuff in for a résumé I have floating around the university here for an upward bound position here. I just want to get the rest of anything I may need for a job in order so in case I have to fill out another application or résumé I will have it ready for them and will not have to go through this process yet again. I am not sure exactly how I am missing both transcripts in the first place but I am and probably the safest bet is to just get a new one from each university.

Sigh...paperwork!

No comments: