I swear that is the only good sign around here that today will be a good day. I am hoping that the youngest got enough sleep and then the two of us can go to the Noble Center on the university campus and get some exercise in before having to get the older two kids from school. I personally just like to go so that I can visit with others that are not in my family or that I can have an adult conversation with without them wanting money. It seems like there is a need for people who call the house to want money we don't have and beg until they get the money owed to them.
The joys of being a single income family. I am hoping that ends real soon with a job position I applied for on the university campus here where I live and my husband works. I can hope, I can, and do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment