The Fly is No More

It fell into my coffee as I blew on it to try and get it of the cup. I guess it was old because I usually don't have that easy of luck and must wait for one of my two men of the house to get them for me. Flies seem to like me and my computer for some reason, probably because of my hair products. Sounds Good!

Ugh, and another fly just found me! What joy, I hate summer for the reason of flies. I can stand any other bug but flies are my arch nemesis when it comes to insects and such.

Two Job Applications Out!

I am so ready to get ouft of my house and back into the working world. I did something good and spent a few hours filling out an application for DHS today. I also went to Lodestar a hiring agency and turned in an application I got from them on Friday. We shall see soon if any of my effort does any good.

No comments: