Tomorrow should be the Start of a Normal Week

At least that is my hope as I am ready to get my life back onto a normal schedule. I do better when I can follow some sort of routine. I am hoping to maybe get to trying to get a job again. I really want a full time job in which I could use my degree in social work but my guess is around here that will be turned down in most places because my degree is a masters and most places around the panhandle want to save money and hire those people they can get away with hiring the lesser of the qualified to save money in this harsh economy.

I am now looking forward to having just those measly three hours to my self with the hope that printing something does not mean that my two girls have to touch it as it is spit out the printer. I would of course also like to get a few cups of coffee in my system in silence or at least with no kids wanting or needing something 'right now.'

No comments: