I was none to happy with her this morning as she woke me up at 4:45AM when she decided to try and jump on a stack of my DVD's near a plant she was after. The thing was that the DVD's fell waking me, a mother, up instantly. Why is it that men never hear these things but women, especially mothers like myself are instantly jarred awake?
I ended up not even trying to go back to sleep as what is the use I would have to get up in two hours anyway to get the kids to school as the school decided that the air quality was back to normal and school could resume on the Friday before a three day weekend. In one of my girl's agenda's I put a simple two word phrase for her two teachers and that was "Good Luck!" I am not sure what it is that the administration thinks that the teachers could accomplish on just a two day week with the added day off next Monday.
I am going to get back to my job search on Tuesday as I feel there is very little that I want to even do before the holiday weekend as I am sure that some are already looking too far ahead to even think about today. I will get my résumé ready by Tuesday. I figure that it is for the most part ready but I just want to make absolute sure it is ready for an employment agency as I need a job now not later. I also really need a job with benefits but I'll take almost anything at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment