This is a pleas for those of you to come and then stay to read a little of my every day life. I know that I am boring sometimes but through my boredom you will find some humor. I also know that some consider me curt and abrassive as my humor comes inner-mist my seriousness and/or everyday conversation.
M ost of my life is mundane so when I see humor that can be thrown in I do so on a whim. I hate telling jokes as those never turn out as they are supposed to because I have a hard time repeating jokes that I have heard or read.
I must have talked all my words out earlier because I cannot think of anything else to say. You see my hubby being home for the first full day I talked and talked and felt like I could not stop. I wanted to get everything out even though I knew that he was not going anywhere for awhile now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment