I am so tired and I am so glad that Hubby is coming home today. I need a break but again I know that I am not going to get the one that I need. I am a stay-at-home mommy I never get one for very long that is...heck my hubby thinks that I get one everyday because I never leave the house.
My hubby likens my job to his as he deals with college students at the same time I deal with preschool and younger children. Well, excuse me, my children have less ability to talk in regards to what they need and want and thus there are a lot more guessing games involved in the process of taking care of them.
I have it much worse even though I do not have things such as lectures to prepare. The main differences are the fact that my days are not set in stone and my hubby does not understand that I must be on my toes twenty-four/seven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment