My husband is going to a conference in Las Vegas this week and I will be all alone with three kids and my menagerie of assorted animals. I know I am going to go stir crazy at the thought of being locked up in my home with all these beings ready to pounce on me and cause me to pull out my hair. My kids are monsters and my animals are frustrating sometimes.
They are very glad I love them more than anything in my entire life. I will do anything and give up almost everything just to feed, clothe, give them a warm healthy place to lay their heads at night. I know that there are many days in a month that I will eat just one meal a day in order for them to have three meals a day. I have also given up buying new clothes until my clothes are all worn out with too many holes in them to keep them on my body anymore.
you get the point: I love my child and animals more than anything! I do not like it when my husband goes away though and I am always thankful when he gets back. I know I never ever want to be a single-parent because my husband does do a lot that many husbands do not do for their wives and families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment