The chocolate chip cookies I tried to bake for my son's fourth grade class's Easter party they are having tomorrow afternoon but I ended up throwing them away along with the cookie sheets that I could not remove them from.
Where is my sister when I need someone to bake me something for any of my children. My sister was the baker of the two of us she was the one that even if she was trying something new it would come out perfect. I on the other hand was and still am the one who gets the ingredients everywhere they are not supposed to be and then have a hard time cleaning the kitchen afterwards.
Thankfully in this case, I am able to use Chips Ahoy cookies as a replacement. Packaged cookies are made for people like me who always have a mishap when it comes to baking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment