Ended up to be another nightmare with my almost four year old. She decided to throw the fit of all fits for about an hour before exhausting herself out. I feel the sorriest for my littlest one as she must share a room with her and thus listen to the constant screams of her sister.
I was finally able to get her to sleep by playing my old Amy Grant CD, House of Love. I was so happy that music soothed my savage beast last night.
I do think the main reason of last night's tantrum was due to the fact that Daddy is leaving today for Las Vegas and I am hating the fact that he is leaving. I never like to be left alone to deal with OUR three children. I ajm thinking though that they will be better than they normally are because Daddy is not here. My children have always done better when there is only one parent they have to deal weith in terms of getting what they want and otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment