I am really tired tonight.

I am waiting for one of the Kill Bill movies to end so that I can wake up my son and send him off to bed. I have already tried once to get him to go to bed but he said he was afraid of missing something. Umm, he is watching a DVD not something that if he misses he may not get to see for another week or a month.

All I wanna do is go to bed. My son was not able to keep his eyes open to watch the ending of his movie -- why should I stay up and wait for the dang thing to end.

I think I am going to go ahead and turn it off rather soon because my eyes are actually beginning to hurt and I am afraid that I am not even making sense here. I am only writing now to see my own words on a screen thus it is not even worth the bandwidth I take up this night. I will try and write something tomorrow after a few hours sleep.

Good Night!

No comments: