My kids really hate the fact of going to bed. I know that all kids seem to think that there is something they may miss if they do go to bed. I am here to say that there is nothing you will miss as I have stayed up all night many a long nights and the only thing they will miss is re-runs of the shows already caught earlier in the evening. Even Nick-at-Night and TV Land show things they have already run earlier.
Staying up late is a cycle that will never stop because child will always think that adults stay up as there must be something special about the late night. I am here to say that all I ever do is chores and my post here. My chores are: I do the laundry, at least one load: the dishes, and maybe some cleaning of kitchen counters and the floor. The last thing I do is wind down from a long day by playing on the computer a tad then reading in bed before I fall asleep somewhere between one or two in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment