He Made it!

My husband made it to Las Vegas. I am so glad to know that he got there safe and sound although I must say I did not want to let him go. I do know that without these conferences there would be no way to further his career especially in the place he is now. Not being at a Research One university means that getting your name known is easier than getting a tattoo in Oklahoma (the only state that does not allow for tattoo artists to practice their art in a public environment).

I will count down the days left until I see my husband back home again. I simply hate being this alone. I love the duality we share with each other in many ways. We especially share the chores of taking care of the children and around the house. Not too many men would make dinner and do laundry for their family but he does just that for us. He makes my job as a stay at home parent much easier because I do not have to do absolutely everything around the house.

Anyway, I am tired and need to go make my bed before I can go to bed. Oh yeah, many of you know that when things are amiss things go wrong, right? Well, my dryer decided to not work properly after only one load of laundry today. I think it may be clogged with lint or something. The dryer is almost eleven years old and so it may be just giving up and dying. I tried to fix it with no luck because I know nothing about the workings of a dryer.

Who knows? At this time of night who cares?

No comments: