Avid Reality Show Fan

If you are not aware of the fact that I am a Reality Show fanatic then you don't know me very well. My husband thinks I am crazy though because I will give almost every reality show at least one season to hook me in.

My all-time favorite is Big Brother. I keep telling my friends and family that I am going to try out for the show. Unfortunately after filing out the application form I chicken out and go no further. Part of it is due to the fact that I am a stay-at-home body who does not like to leave my house and find my best outlet as my writing here and otherwise.

I do feel that I really should try and get the word about disabilities out in the public ear by letting them see me deal with everyday sctivities even though I have Cerebral Palsy with a seizure disorder. I hope to get several of my novels having characters with various disabilities published rather soon.

No comments: