Cancun and the President

I am sorry for all the people there either living or vacationing in the spot. I think it is absurd that he is actually going there in the first place. Why go down there to talk about border, terrorism and trade issues when that is not where the problem exists.

There should be no reason for a gathering of politicians, Presidents and otherwise, in a place such as Cancun. The fact that we allow this type of thing to happen on our tax dollars is amazing.

What other vacations are we going to send The Bushes all in the name of meeting politicians and otherwise. My husband reminded me the other night that he also went to the Bahamas in the name of a convention or conference.

Gee, if I could have the taxpayers send me on vacation I have several places I would love to go.

I hear a lot about the congress- men and woman going on luxurious jaunts to various locations around the country and otherwise but maybe we should be thinking of where we are sending the President and his numerous entourage

No comments: