I understand

I have too many animals but within the last six months I have had my favorite cat run away and not want to come back and it has devastated me to no end. I have been trying my hardest to lure him back in many ways I have even asked a neighbor who has a cat hanging around his house that I am quite sure is our bushy tailed Sam tabby cat and he claims otherwise as his cat whom his momma cat gave birth to around the same time I brought Sam home from the Amarillo PetSmarts SPCA adoption program.

This just pisses me off and makes me angry and makes me want to replace Sam with another orange tabby cat. I am also become depressed over the whole situation. It sucks that someone might steal a cat that is more than likely someone else's cat.

Please bring my cat back to me or I will replace is all I ask. My animals and kids are what keeps me happy and healthy on a daily basis. As a depressed person my cats and kids keep me motivated to get out of bed. So damn it give him back.

No comments: