My eldest daughter and I had a great time yesterday. We spent the whole afternoon and evening together in Amarillo, not something that can happen to often because Amarillo is about two hours away from where we live.
We went for one goal but ended up not coming home having not accomplishing that goal. I was wanting to replace my wayward Sam cat with another just like him but I guess God has another plan. Sam is our Tabby cat who has decided to live at a neighbor's house with the same number, if not more, of cats as our five. I will try again on Saturday by taking my son but at this point I have no hope anymore. I will just go with an open mind.
My daughter and I did go shopping and get an outfit each on clearance. We also got a few too many books at the bookstore. A dinner was in order after we had done all that tiring shopping so we ate at IHOP. I do not get out of the house very often, by choice, but I did have a good time with my daughter who did not have too many temper tantrums until we got home.
A great time and I can't wait until I can do this again with my other two children and with her as well, one at a time, of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment