Less Than a Month

Yay, there is less than one month of bottle making left. I can say thast I will never make another bottle until I babysit my grandchildren. I have made my last bottle of formula once my Babe's turns one on April 21st.

When I had my son ten years ago I loved to make formula every night after dinner I would make thirty-two ounces of formula and then put it in bottles smelling the wonderful aroma that came from the steaming mix. Now it is just another thing in a line of things that I must do every single day. The loss of having to do formula will mean nothing at all to me.

I know that my husband will be thankful once we do not have to buy the powdered cans anymore. It is eighty dollars down the drain every month that we will have at least until Babe's starts eating the eighty dollars worth of food and I can tell you now that that won't happen for awhile. We have a hard enough time getting her to eat solid food as it is now.

No comments: