Spring Break

Around here Spring Break means that my son is home all week and my husband gets to sleep in every day. For me though it means my same old routine continues and I still get very few to no days off of taking care of my household chores. Heck, I am a mommy twenty-four/seven no matter what the men in my houses schedule looks like -- they seem to think that the fact that they have off of school and work means that they simply get off other things as well which means they want to do very little if anything. Gee I wish I could sleep in daily for a week straight.

I love my job as a stay at home mommy but I do get jealous of the fact that I never get to sleep in. The best I get is taking a nap in the early afternoon but never a chance to sleep all the way through the whole morning. Who really cares if I have insomnia the night before, that makes no difference, I am still the one that needs to be up around seven to make sure the dson gets up and out of the house and the dogs get out before they whine themselves to death.

No comments: